OKM Super Sensor for eXp 6000 and eXp 4500
4.039,00 EURO +KDV
- Specialized: Antenna for professional metal detection
- High resolution scans: also in hard soil and mineralized area
- Discrimination: of ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Cavity Detection: in combination with the OKM Visualizer 3D software
- Easy-to-use: vertical probe to access narrow spaces and uneven grounds
- Use Cases
- Additional information
The Super Sensor is a specialized antenna which offers professional metal detection features. Small metallic targets such as gold nuggets, coins, rings, jewelry and other valuable metallic objects hidden under the ground can be found easily with this antenna.
Furthermore, the specialized probe allows to detect larger objects like boxes, bunkers, pipes, chests, gold or silver bars and other metallic masses which are buried deep under the surface or which are difficult to locate with standard GPR antennas.
Due to its integrated sensor technology it offers high resolution scans also in hard soils or mineralised areas. The Super Sensor is a 1 m vertical probe, which makes it very easy to work in areas with difficult access and uneven grounds.
Discrimination of metals in 3D
In addition, the Super Sensor (if used together with the software Visualizer 3D) has an integrated discrimination possibility to discriminate ferrous and nonferrous metals. No other metal detector can keep up with the Super Sensors depth penetration. A discrimination control prevents the user from digging out undesirable items like nails, cans or other trash.
Applications and Features
- Detects metals and voids
- High resolution scans
- Specialized on detection of metallic targets
- Discrimination of ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals and cavities in combination with the software Visualizer 3D
- Easy, comfortable handling
Explosive Ordnance Disposal Services
Natural Gold Prospection
OKM Search Services
- Length: 100 cm
- Weight: about 770 g
- Receiver: Dual / Hi-Gain – Vertical – Geophysical Phase Reader – EMSR
- Sensor technology: TCFX-01-AThe technical data are average values. Minor deviations are possible during operation.
eXp 4500 Light, eXp 4500 Pro, eXp 4500 Pro Plus, eXp 6000 Pro, eXp 6000 Pro Plus, Rover C4 Blue, Rover C4 Green, Rover C4 Grey