OKM Rover UC
- Undercover: Detector designed as a walking stick for unobserved treasure hunting
- Measuring Depth: With this technology customers found objects up to 21 m (69 ft) deep
- Use cases: treasure hunting, cavity detection, archaeology, militaria detection
- Operating modes: Ground Scan, Pinpointer, Magnetometer
- Detectable objects: treasure chests, cavities, tunnels
- Use Cases
- Delivery Scope
- Reviews (0)
Undercover Metal Detector
The 3D metal detectors of the Rover Series are not only simple metal detectors with audio output. Furthermore it is possible to create excellent three-dimensional graphics of the scanned underground. Due to the approved Single-Sensor-Technology those detectors are optimally applicable for detecting hidden objects.
Rover UC is a new generation of metal detecting technology that allows to introduce a new deep-seeking detector – smaller, lighter and more compact than previously built detectors. The unit is controlled via smartphone, hence does not require a computer to see buried items.
We thank the provider of this extraordinary treasure story of an antique glass mosaic bowl for sending us the particularly detailed information and photos of the artfully decorated object. Read …
An ambitious treasure hunter found an ancient silver ingot in China with his OKM Rover UC. He located the valuable target in 5 meters depth.
The Rover UC metal detector is disguised as a walking stick and allows searching in areas where you couldn’t with common detectors. Without arousing public interest and getting curious looks, you can scan places you never could scan before.
The Rover UC is based on the well-proven, reliable and powerful technology of the Rover Series, in which many details has been optimized and improved. Thus, the multifunctional Rover UC metal detector is able to locate buried items like gold, silver, chests and boxes as well as hidden rooms, graves and tunnels. So the Rover UC metal detector is suitable for every undercover treasure hunt.
Benefits of Rover UC
- small, light-weight and made to look like a trekking pole
- disguised as a hiking stick with integrated FM radio
- smartphone as detector controller and display for the 3D graphics
- no computer necessary
- incl. metal discrimination between ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- pre-configured and ready to go, out of the box
- uses standard batteries (AA batteries available everywhere!)
The length of the trekking pole can be adjusted individually because of its telescopic mechanism and is equipped with an integrated FM radio. Thus, the Rover UC metal detector is usable as a functional multimedia-based hiking stick to bring its camouflage to perfection. Due to modern processors and energy-saving components two standard AA batteries are enough to supply the full power of the detector.
Functionality of the Rover UC
- Visual magnetometer to locate ferromagnetic metal objects underground
- Visual 3D ground scans with manual and automatic impulse mode (graphical ground scans with three-dimensional analysis directly on the smartphone)
- Visual metal discrimination between ferrous and non-ferrous metals
Like all other metal detectors of the Rover Series, the Rover UC is a stunning blend of functionality, ergonomics and practical design. Due to its small weight of just 0.65 kg you can take it everywhere you want. By using just one button you can manage all operating modes.
3D Ground Scan
Color display / Touchscreen
GST / EMSR
Introduction of OKM Rover UC:
How to use the undercover detector Rover UC:
OKM Search Services
|1x||Controller (smartphone with headphones, USB cable and charger)|
|1x||Wireless Telescopic Probe|
|1x||3D Software (“Visualizer 3D”)|
|2x||AA battery 1.5 V|
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 730 – 1400 x 40 x 60 mm
- Weight: about 0.65 kg
- Operating temperature: –10°C – 50°C
- Storage temperature: –20°C – 60°C
- Waterproof: No
- Processor: Dual-system, Atmel AtMega CPU, 20 MHz
- Voltage: 2x AA Primary battery (1.5 V, 2600 mAh) or 2x Rechargeable NiMh (1.2 V, 2600 mAh)
- Operating time: about 10 h
- Air humidity: 5% – 75%
- Sensor technology: SCMI-15-D
- Technology: GST / EMSR
- Interconnect: Bluetooth, Class 2
Computer minimum requirements
- CD-ROM drive: minimum 4x
- Interface (Data transmission): USB
- Free disk space: minimum 50 MB
- Working memory (RAM): minimum 256 MB
- Graphic card: minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-compatible
- Processor: minimum 1.2 GHz
- Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Technology: Bluetooth
- Frequency: 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- Maximum Transfer Rate: 1 Mbps
- Receiving Sensitivity: –85 dBm
- Maximum Range: approx. 10 m
The technical data are average values. Minor deviations are possible during operation.