OKM Gold Labor Au 79
- Supportive: Tool for gold panning to determine the gold content of soil samples in general. Using this gold detector helps to find reasonable places for gold panning.
- Detectable objects: gold flitters, natural gold minerals
- Use Cases
- Delivery Scope
Gold Labor Au 79 is a supportive tool for gold panning to determine the gold content of soil samples. Using this gold labor helps prospectors to find reasonable places for gold panning.
Determine the gold content of the soil by samles
The Gold Labor Au 79 gives you information about the gold content of your soil sample in grams per ton. The higher this value, the more gold is available in the underground soil.
Fill a soil sample into the measuring cup of the Gold Labor Au 79, start the measurement and get the gold content of the soil. Repeat this with several samples to know if it is worth to start the gold panning process.
The gold detector helps gold seekers to find reasonable places for gold panning or even gold mining. During the measurement of the Gold Labor Au 79 the following steps will be processed:
Power on your Gold Labor Au 79. If the measuring cup has not been cleaned yet after a previous measurement, you have to clean it first. Any gold particle that sticks in the measuring cup will distort the gold measurement.
Place your soil sample into the measuring cup and remove included ferromagnetic materials (e.g. black sand). Therefor one of the covers for the measuring cup has an embedded magnet to get hold of the magnetic particles that are included in your soil sample.
The final step determines the gold content of the sample while shaking the measuring cup several times. The electrolysis-free segmented two-core spiral coil of the measuring cup recognizes the bypassing gold particles and calculates the final gold content.
Easy to use with color display
All steps are visually represented on the color display of the control unit. Thus, you will be guided step by step through the whole measuring procedure. The built-in battery lasts for approx. 5 hours which corresponds to approx. 600 measurements. The handling of this gold detector is very easy.
Find best conditions for gold panning
If a reasonable place with enough gold content has been detected, the experienced gold seeker, prospector or miner can get ready for the gold panning process to get the gold out of the ground. Find additional information in our blog post about gold panning.
Color display / Touchscreen
Rechargeable high-capacity battery
Natural Gold Prospection
OKM Search Services
|1x||Charger for control unit|
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 135 x 120 x 55 mm / Ø 65 x 90 mm
- Weight:660 g / 230 g (Main unit / Measuring cup)
- Processor / Main CPU: Atmega2560, 8-bit, 16 MHz
- Display: 2.8″ TFT, Touchscreen, Colour
- Operating temperature:5°C – 40°C
- Storage temperature:–20°C – 60°C
- Waterproof: No(Measuring cup Yes)
- Voltage: 7.2 V DC (internal battery)
- Operating time: approx. 5 h (corresponds to approx. 600 measurements)
- Air humidity: 5% – 95%
- Charging Time: approx. 3 h
- Measuring unit: Electrolysis-free segmented two-core spiral-coil
The technical data are average values. Minor deviations are possible during operation.