OKM Evolution NTX
- Entry-level: Perfect detector for the introduction to 3D ground scan technology, combined with a VLF coil for finding treasures
- Depth: Customers found objects up to 5 – 8 m deep – check our references
- Use cases: treasure hunting, cavity detection, natural gold prospection
- Operating modes: Ground Scan, Live Sound
- Detectable objects: Treasure chests, cavities, tunnels
- Use Cases
- Delivery Scope
Introduction of metal detector OKM Evolution NTX:
How to use the metal detector OKM Evolution NTX:
Expedition to the Door of Gods“ with Evolution:
3D Ground Scan
Color display / Touchscreen
GST / EMSR
Inductive search coil
Rechargeable high-capacity battery
3D Metal detector for Treasure Hunters and Gold Seekers
The metal detector and 3D ground scannerEvolution NTXcan be used by treasure hunters, gold seekers, metal detectorists and archaeologists who are looking for buried objects, hidden artifacts or other lost items like:
- Lost valuables (rings, coins, jewelries, wedding bands)
- Buried treasures and artifacts
- Ancient boxes, chests, chambers and sepulchers
Unlike other metal detectors, the Evolution NTX can process graphical 3D images of underground treasure hoards and detected anomalies. Thus, you can determine size and depth of potential finds before digging. The deep penetration capability is just another advantage of our 3D ground scanner. Many great treasure finds prove the potential of our metal detecting technology made in Germany.
January 23, 2014
An Algerian treasure hunter successfully detected this 200 year old saber. The saber was found at a depth of 4.7 meters (15 feet) using the OKM Evolution. This historic weapon …
3D Metal Detector for Treasure Hunters and Gold Seekers
The successor of Evolution,Evolution NTX, is more compact and comes with improved features like rechargeable internal batteries, easier usability and more powerful sensor and coil technology.
Based on our experiences as well as suggestions of many OKM users the new model has been improved and optimized in various aspects:
- Long-lasting and rechargeable batteries
- Color touchscreen with higher resolution
- Integration of Bluetooth headphones
- More compact and robust design
- Improved sensor and coil technology
Full color display with touchscreen and multilingual user interface allow an easier usability and setup of the metal detector Evolution NTX. The brightness of the screen can be adjusted individually.
VLF Metal Detector
The combination of our sensor technology with a VLF search coil allows to detect not only near-surface metals, but also deeply buried artifacts and treasure objects.
Evolution NTX with telescopic search coil:The length of the metal detector Evolution NTX can be adjusted to the individual body height of its user.
Ground Scan and Metal Detection
The 3D ground scanner Evolution NTX supports two operating modes to research the underground soils for hidden objects and structures. The length of the detector can be adjusted individually according to your own body height. Thus you can make this metal detector your metal detector.
Starting at the main menu you simply select one of the operating modes:
- Live Sound
This operating mode activates the VLF metal detector to find shallow metal objects like coins, rings and other jewelry. Next to an acoustical output you can also see a simple graphical indication of the signals.
- 3D Scan
This operating mode is used to conduct graphical 3D ground scans. All scan data is stored into the device’s memory. Those information can be transferred to the Visualizer 3D Software to generate graphical 3D images of underground objects and structures.
3D images via Visualizer 3D Software
The metal detector and 3D ground scanner Evolution NTX can be used by treasure hunters, gold seekers, metal detectorists and archaeologists.
With the 3D scan function and the software Visualizer 3D you can create a 3D graphic of the underground and find buried coins, rings, jewellery and similar treasure objects and artefacts. Especially metallic objects can be detected successfully. Buried objects are indicated by different colors in a graphical 3D representation.
Explosive Ordnance Disposal Services
Natural Gold Prospection
OKM Search Services
|1x||3D Software (“Visualizer 3D”)|
|1x||Waterproof and shock resistant Pelican case|
|1x||USB Bluetooth dongle|
|1x||Charger for control unit|
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 540–810 x 150 x 280 mm
- Weight: approx. 1.5 kg
- Input voltage (max.): 19 V DC, 3.16 A, 60 W
- Processor / Main CPU: Cortex M3, 32 MHz
- Processor / Slave CPU: Cortex M0, 24 MHz
- Display: 3.5” Resistive touch, 480 x 320 Pixel
- Display CPU: Cortex M3, 32 MHz, 128 KB RAM
- Data memory: 4 GB
- Sample rate: 1024 values / second
- Measurement resolution: 16 bit
- Operating temperature: –10°C – 60°C
- Storage temperature: –20°C – 70°C
- Audio: Internal speaker / Bluetooth
- Waterproof: No
- Technology: GST / EMSR
- Sensor technology / Coil technology: SCMI-15-D / VLF
- Air humidity: 5% – 75%
- Technology: Bluetooth
- Frequency: 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- Maximum Transfer Rate: 1 Mbps
- Receiving Sensitivity: –85 dBm
- Maximum Range: approx. 10 m
Computer minimum requirements
- CD-ROM drive: minimum 4x
- Interface (Data transmission): USB
- Free disk space: minimum 50 MB
- Working memory (RAM): minimum 256 MB
- Graphic card: minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-compatible
- Processor: minimum 1.2 GHz
- Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
The technical data are average values. Minor deviations are possible during operation.